Compact, simple, portable, virtually maintenance-free and very affordable, the PadPak Jr. packaging system for low volume applications brings all the benefits and features of PadPak in-the-box packaging to the desktop. For customers who have used traditional dunnage packaging due to volume or space limitations, PadPak Jr. is the answer for almost any application. Its portable design means quick set-up; one PadPak Jr. can be moved to various locations as needs dictate. And with tabletop and pedestal options, it offers true flexibility for each location.
Simple electric feed/ manual cut operation makes PadPak Jr. simple to learn and easy to use. Ergonomically-friendly design makes it comfortable to operate in any configuration.
PadPak Jr.- the portable, lightweight, revolutionary packaging system- is ideal for multiple packaging stations, mail rooms, retail stores, distribution centers, moving companies, packaging/ mail franchise stores...anywhere the unique blocking/bracing, cushioning, wrapping and void fill characteristics of PadPak are needed.
- Dimensions: 33"W x 60"H x 29"Deep
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.4 Amps
- Feed Rate: 12 in/sec
- Cut Method: Manual Lever
- Packing Height: 55" (chute height)
- Operating Modes: Manual cut
- Versatile: cushioning pad can be used to pack most products that are shipped in a box
- Simple: electric feed/manual cut operation
- Compact: small floor-print makes it ideal for areas with limited space
- Portable: unit is on casters for ease of transport to multiple pack stations