Create a complete packing station with the Pad-N-Pak Workstation. The converter for the Pad-N-Pak Workstation is a standard AutoPad fitted with a curved chute to facilitate use with the workstation. The converter is mounted below a packaging workstation table in one of multiple stand options. The table can be arranged to allow the pad to be fed from either the left or right side of the table.
*Click on the PDF download to the right of this screen for more information.
Create a complete packing station with the PadPak® Pad-n-Pak® Workstation.
1. Shelving units - Optional three shelf kit provides storage for boxes, tape, labels and other packing materials.
2. Table top - Adjustable height from 30-36 inches. 42 inches deep, and 83 inches long.
3. Control Box - Five modes of operation are available through the Microprocessor control box: Feed-Cut; Auto Feed; Auto Feed/ Auto Cut; Electronic Delivery System (EDS); and Keypad.
4. Paper chute - Paper is dispensed through the table top- where the operator needs it!
5. Wheels on converter - Converter slides out from under table for easy paper roll changeover.
- Dimensions: 42"W x 83"L x 30-36"H
- Weight: 625 lbs
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10.4 Amps
- Feed Rate: 18 in/sec
- Cut Method: Electric Motor with clutch
- Packing Height: 30-36" (chute height)
- Operating Modes: Foot Pedal, Automatic, EDS, and Keypad
- Versatile: several modes of operation allow for batch production or in-line, just-in-time use for most cushioning applications
- Convenient: converter slides in and out from under table for easy paper loading
- Flexible: can use with an existing workstation table or with a Ranpak table
- Adaptable: multiple stand options and various accessories and customizations available