Offering the economies of a 5-panel wrap-around case in traditional RSC case applications, the Mach-4 Servo Continuous Motion Case Packer merges traditional packaging and servo technology with?innovative blank handling technology to achieve speeds up to 75 cases per minute.
The Mach-4 innovative technology enables high on-the-fly speeds. Servo controlled technology enables rapid pack pattern loading into cases.
Servo Continuous Motion Case Packer – Mach-4 Features & Benefits
Operating Speed: Up to 75 cases/(pack pattern, case size, and accumulation dependent)
Product Type: Bottles and all types of cartons, and others upon request
Case Type: Wrap-Around, 5-Panel, RSC, Tray, or Harness
- Stainless steel or wash-down designs
- NEMA 4 or 4X electrics
- Extended magazine for additional capacity
- Formal training program
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous motion forms, loads and completes up to 75 cases or trays per minute
- Allows multiple pack patterns, and accommodates harness and wrap-around cases and trays, including economical 5-panel wrap-around cases for traditional RSC applications
- Unique merger of traditional packaging and servo technology with innovate blank handling creates extremely high speeds in a small footprint for an inline machine.
- Positive transfer of the case blank over to the flights with nip roller traps
- Metering pin operation involves additional motion to assist moving product downstream
- Increased efficiency and ease-of-use with rapid, tool-free changeovers among the shortest in the industry
- Intuitive touchscreen Human machine Interface
- Numerous ergonomic features, such as a low-level magazine for loading case blanks
- Fully automatic, extremely efficient machine with an uncomplicated, easy to maintain design
- While it offers good value for almost any customer that needs a high speed case packer, it is particularly useful for customers packing a variety of products in both trays and cases