The Mach-2 case packer is part of the BrentonPro Series of case packing equipment. The Mach-2 case packer is all-servo driven, side load case packer utilizing indexing motion to load up to 25 cases per minute. Cases accommodated include RSC, HSC, tray, wrap-around, knock-down, and harness for cartons, bottles, cans, and tubs.
Servo Indexing Case Packer - Mach-2 Features & Benefits
- Speeds up to 25 cases per minute.
- All-servo driven, indexing, side load case packer (no air cylinders or cams).
- Designed with sustainability in mind, each electronic and servo drive is sized according to its torque requirements to reduce overall power requirements of the machine.
- Electronic drives also replace inefficient and costly air powered devices to reduce compressed air requirements.
- Walk in design allows easy access into the machine for cleaning and maintenance.
- Light weight aluminum guard package is seamless, built into the frame of the machine for a smaller footprint and eliminates gaps that can pose sanitary issues with extrusion.
- Cases accommodated include RSC, HSC, tray, wrap-around, knock-down, and harness cases.
- Product types accommodated include cartons, bottles, cans, and tubs.