The AirPouch Express 3 Tabletop Void-fill System provides on-demand, easy-to-use air pillows for high packing productivity, reduced shipping costs, and increased customer satisfaction. Operating at speeds over 50 feet per minute in semi-or fully-automatic modes, the AirPouch Express 3 creates continuous strips of air pillows that are ideal for all protective packing applications. Weighing in at just 35 pounds, this compact, all-electric system features operator-friendly controls and virtually maintenance-free operation. Simply plug the unit in, load the air pillow material, and start packing.
The AirPouch Express 3 also offers a wide variety of accessories and integrated system configurations for optimum productivity in each unique application.. Basic accessories can be added to the Express 3 to create a simple, stand-alone packing station, or the system can be integrated into existing workstations for high-productivity, multi-user order fulfillment operations.
New! The Express 3 is the first pre-formed pillow system to offer knifeless operation, eliminating the primary wear item found on every other machine in its class. Instead, AirPouch air pillows use a patent-pending perforation that automatically separates for filling, then re-seals as it passes through the machine – without compromising speed or seal integrity. AirPouch pillows also feature our exclusive EZ-Tear™ Perforations that are preferred for their easy handling and effortless pillow separation. AirPouch void-fill material feeds from a high-yield box, reducing changeovers and operator lifting. Material storage space is minimal.
AirPouch void-fill pillows are available in a variety of material types, including standard EarthAware™ Biodegradable and Recycled Films. These pillows offer superior seals and puncture resistance for durability and reliable air retention. Air pillows offer the convenience and cleanliness not found in other void-fill products, such as EPS peanuts or paper. Protected products are easily identified inside the shipping carton, reducing waste and increasing customer satisfaction.
System-matched for optimum performance on the Express 3 system, AirPouch void-fill air pillows are available in a range of lengths, widths and mil gauges to suit any void-fill application requirement.
- -Provides easy-to-use air pillows on-demand for fast, easy packing in semi- or fully-automatic modes
- -Compact, tabletop system produces air pillow bags at speeds over 50 feet per minute
- -Knifeless design eliminates primary wear item found on other void-fill pillow machines
- -EZ-Tear Perforations are packer-friendly and designed for improved efficiency and ergonomics
- -All-electric, portable system is lightweight and does not require compressed air
- -Easy to install and simple to operate
- -Boxed material requires less lifting and fewer changeovers
- -Better air retention and improved yield reduce cost per cubic foot
- -Dust-free air pillows reduce product loss ad are cleaner to use than EPS peanuts
- -Lower shipping costs with lightweight pillows compared to paper
- -All-electric design does not require compressed air to operate
- -Compact and lightweight for portability
- -Operator-friendly controls for easy set-up and operation
- -Knifeless design eliminates primary wear item
- -Adjustable air volume and run timer
- -Reliable equipment requires minimal maintenance
- -Mail order fulfillment
- -Pharmaceutical fulfillment
- -Third party logistics
- -Contract packaging/fulfillment
- -Electrical & electronic products
- -Automotive & appliance parts
- -Cosmetics, health & beauty aids
- -Hobby & craft items
- -Jewelry & novelty items
- -Machine stand
- -Storage Hoppers
- -Automatic Product Level Sensors
- -Dispenser Attachments
- -Air Tower Overhead Hopper System
- -Custom engineered solutions for unique packing station requirements
- -Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
- -Dimensions: L 20.5 x W 8.5 x H 14 in. (52 x 22 x 36 cm)
- -Electrical: 110/220 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- -Pillow Sizes: 8” and 10” wide in various standard lengths